Thursday, December 10, 2009

**Competition Winners** Fallen by Lauren Kate


We've had a bumper amount of entries for this awesome competition for copies of Fallen by Lauren Kate - so a huge thanks to Random House Kids for letting me run this. *preens*

I feel like I'm at the Oscars announcing winners...only it's less glamorous as I'm sitting at the office wearing work clothes (not a sparkle in sight) sipping tea, and not champagne...

Here we go, thanks to random.org:

23: Sue H from South London
11: Jamie H from Edinburgh
2: Rachel G
16: Andrew T from Lancs
8: Malin S from Manchester
15: Kayleigh M from Rainham
4: Andrea C from Northants
9: Asma S from London
12: Hollie M
3: Liz S from Liverpool

All of you have been contacted - if you've not let me have your address, please do so asap so i can get everyone's details sent onto RHCB so that your winnings can be mailed to you.

Please visit back next week when we start our supa dooper Tweve Days of Christmas give away.

2 comments:

Rachel Green said...

Thank you so much! My daughter will be over the moon with this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much. Received the book really quickly as well! ~ Asma