Friday, May 29, 2009

Winner! HATER Competition


And we have a winner in the David Moody Hater competition. Thanks to Random.org who came up with entry number 22, which happened to be Robert Banning. Sadly, I have no idea where Robert lives...which is why I'm using his full name here....

Congratulations Robert! I've sent you your confirmation email so please do get in touch with us with your address details as soon as possible which I'll forward onto David so that he can send the signed dedicated limited super dooper edition of Hater onto you.

Can I just say that this has been a blast - thank you everyone for entering! I was worried our inbox was going to explode. I wish I had treats for all of you - some of those emails were so funny. I love chocolate, I honestly do, just not THAT much!

Thank you to David for this fantastic gesture and for making this competition possible. To those who didn't win, thank you for entering regardless. You've proven your dedication to your man!

No comments: