Friday, August 08, 2008

The Fantastic Appeal of Fantasy


Back in the baby days of this blog, January 2007, I gushed madly about Mark Chadbourn's work here . You can tell it was the baby days - the formatting wouldn't work, no matter what I did!

Since then I've become an advocator to his fantastic works and I was a member of his Forum until quite recently when my computer died and I lost all my cookies and passwords. So now I visit vicariously and lurk. However, I've had a chance to catch up with Mark through the amazing site Wonderlands (link) which is, like Stephen Hunt's SF Crowsnest Hivemind site, a place for writers, fantasy fans and artists to network and chat.

This is an article which Mark Chadbourn wrote for the Telegraph about the ongoing appeal of Fantasy which I know a lot of you out there in the blogosphere will enjoy.


1 comment:

Karen Mahoney said...

Thanks for the link to Wonderlands. I think I've heard Suzanne mention this before, but I forgot to join up! Must investigate... :)